Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Most of my online shopping experience has been really bad. The thing is there are several online shopping portals. All you need to do is search for a product and the list of online vendors marketing the product will be shown. Then problem arises here. First the list itself is problematic. Most of these online vendors don’t sell the products are a cheap rate and it can be very clearly seen that these online shopping portals are being paid for listing then vendors on their site. The next problem that I faced is reviews and other details regarding the product that I am going to buy. Usually before I purchase a product I tend to look at its reviews and user feed back. Unfortunately none of these shopping portals provide such facilities.

Now shopwiki redefined my shopping experience recently. I was purchasing Nintendo Wii for my nephew. I looked thoroughly every where on the internet and I was not satisfied with any of the shopping portals. That is when I stumbled upon this website. All I had to do was search about Wii and I not only got the review of the product but also other details like the games and accessories that complement the Wii. It was a real great shopping experience as they seemed to be genuine and none of their practices were dubious.

1 comments:

hey bro! u still online n kickin'? thought u would blog about slumdog millionaire! Hey drop me a note when u free.

February 28, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home