Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Games for MAC

I love playing computer games and recently I have been addicted to the games being downloaded by my colleagues like the old game TETRIS and PACMAN. Of course these games would ring to your ears; old but classic I believe. There are so many games I want to try and explore. I can be easily addicted to puzzle games and puzzle quests are one of my favorites. Playing it on my laptop is so much more of a relaxation every time I feel bored and tired of the daily routines I’m having this summer term. According to my dear friend at work there are no other addictive games for him other than Apple Mac games. He is a mac lover and he always reads mac blogs. His recent addiction is jewel quest 3 for mac and he even invites me to play it with him one of these days on our days off after summer term. He even recommends me to download some more games from the macgamesandmore.com which has incredibly awesome games old and new. You can find some very interesting iPhone games.Feeding frenzy for mac has just began at macgamesandmore.com.This is something to look forward to after this term. There’s a saying which goes, ‘All work with no play makes a person dull.’ Do you agree or disagree?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home