Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.


"Bebo" Kareena Kapoor can’t stop gushing and blushing over Hollywood hunk "Sylvester Stallone" !! Kareena Kapoor has shot with the Rambo star for Sajid Nadiadwala’s next venture - "Kambaqt Ishq".

She says,

I had a blast shooting with Sylvester Stallone! He is so down to earth. Here I was with my entire entourage- my make-up man, driver, spot boy, while he would arrive on the sets all by himself. There were no chaperones to unnecessarily fuss over him. He had no starry tantrums to throw. He even drove to the sets himself. Sly said that he preferred to do all the work by himself. Such a famous personality yet so humble. He was a complete contrast compared to us stars who are pampered silly. I think Stallone’s cool. He rocks.!!!

Wooo.. Wait till Saif hears this !! :p

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home